These Sales Terms and Conditions govern the use of this website and the contract between you and us. They set out the rights and obligations of users and of Kingies concerning the goods and services that we offer via this website. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before clicking on the “Submit order”button at the end of the order process. By using this website or ordering from it you accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all these Terms and Conditions and the Confidentiality Statement, please do not place an order. These Terms and Conditions are liable to modification, so please read them carefully before placing your order.
2- Using the website
These Terms and Conditions are the only ones applicable to the use of this website and replace any others, except with prior written agreement from us. These Terms and Conditions are important for both you and us, and have been drawn up so that a legal contract binds us and protects you as consumer and us as trader. By placing an order with us you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions without reserve.
- only to use the website for legitimate requests or orders,
- not to place speculative or fake orders. If we have reason to believe that an order like this has been placed, we reserve the right to cancel it and inform the authorities,
- to provide an email or postal address and any other information enabling us to contact you easily and reliably, and to recognize that we may use this information to contact you if necessary.
If you do not give us all the information we need, we will be unable to process your order.
3- Refusing orders
We reserve the right to withdraw any product at any time from this website, and to replace or alter any content or information featured on the site. Although we strive to fulfill your orders to the best of our ability, there may be exceptional circumstances obliging us to refuse to process or accept an order after we have received it or after sending you an Order Confirmation. We reserve this right at any time and at our discretion.
We cannot be held liable to you or any third party for our decision to withdraw a product from our website, or our decision to replace or modify any document or content featured on this website, or our refusal to process or accept an order after we have received it or after sending you an Order Confirmation.
4- Product presentation and description
The characteristics of the products on sale are presented in product data sheets.
The prices are given in Euros (€) and include VAT. Delivery costs are not included. The VAT paid by customers and the delivery costs corresponding to the delivery method chosen are displayed during the checkout process.
If a product data sheet is incomplete, please send an email to customer service requesting further information about the product. If you place an order without exercising this right, you declare that you have all the necessary information to complete your order.
Product information is subject to typographical errors.
The photographs shown on the website are not legally binding.
We reserve the right to change our prices at any time, without prior notice and without compensation.
All the texts and images shown on our online sales website are protected throughout the world by copyright and intellectual property rights; any reproduction, even in part, is strictly forbidden.
5- Ordering process
A summary of the items you have selected from the website and added to the cart is available. You will then be asked to confirm your selection before you proceed to the payment page on which you will enter all the information required to pay for the articles.
Orders are confirmed by email: we send an email to the address you supply when you place the order (or when you register on the website) summarizing the exact terms of the contract. Please enter all the necessary information about delivery. If you make a mistake in your delivery information you have 24 hours to indicate your delivery address to our customer service. After this time we cannot guarantee that the modification will be taken into account. The data we register constitutes proof of the nature, date and content of the contract. We store this contract on our servers and you may retrieve this information by writing to the online contract storage department at – Kingies Association – 3 allée des Alouettes 94800 Villejuif, France.
7- Product delivery
We undertake to submit the packages containing the products ordered to the carrier chosen by you when you placed the order. Delivery is by La Poste / Colissimo / Lettre Max depending on the destination. Except in cases of force majeure or circumstances beyond our control, delivery usually takes five (5) days for France from confirmation of the order and payment in full.
The products remain our property until we receive full payment. However, as soon as you receive the order, all risks to the delivered goods are transferred to you.
When you have submitted the order and the payment method, we offer a fully secure payment by bank card via Paypal
With Paypal, you can pay by two different means:
1. If you have a Paypal account:
Nothing could be simpler: just log on to your Paypal account and follow the instructions for payment.
2. If you do not have a Paypal account:
You can pay with your debit or credit card. Our Paypal service allows you to pay with several types of card:
- Direct Debit card
With Paypal, we do not see your bankcard details and each purchase is confirmed by receipt.
9- Statutory withdrawal period
Under the provisions of the French Consumer Code:
Article L120-20: “Consumers (here the customer) have seven full days to exercise their rights to withdraw without having to give reasons or pay any penalties, except, where applicable, costs of returning the goods.”
10- Exchanges and returns
1. We accept returns within seven working days on condition that the articles have not been worn (except normal trying on), washed or deteriorated and that they still have their original packaging and labels and/or accessories supplied with the product.
2. To enable our technicians to deal with returns, please contact the Kingies customer service at email@example.com to request a return. After acceptance by the customer service, you must return the shipment within seven (7) days.
2.1 We recommend that you use the original packaging for your returns, as most envelopes do not ensure maximum protection of the goods returned. A return may be refused even if the articles were returned in good condition if they reach our return service in a damaged state. We also recommend that you return the products by recorded delivery.
3. We reserve the right to refuse any return if it does not comply with the conditions set out in paragraphs 1 and 2. If we find that the return does not comply with our policy, we well send it back to you at your expense.
4. If the return complies with our policy, we offer two options: exchange for an item of similar value on the day of purchase (transport costs not included) or full refund (transport costs not included).
5. Returns must include in the package a copy of the invoice and an explanatory not written by you indicating which option you choose.
6. We cannot accept returns of discounted products, as they were purchased as part of a special offer on our part. These articles are not exchangeable or refundable.
11- After Sales Service
This contract governs the relationship between the vendor (us) and the customer (you).
To exercise your right to withdraw, you should either email us or send a recorded delivery letter clearly indicating your wish to exercise this right. The email or letter must be sent within seven (7) working days as stipulated by law, with the postmark or electronic date on our server as proof.
You can contact the after sales service by email at this address:(firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail at Kingies, 3 allée des alouettes 94800 Villejuif, France.
12- Limitation of vendor’s responsibility
1. We decline all responsibility in the event of loss, damage or delay in delivery of the shipment.
1.1 We decline all responsibility for tracking any consignment we send. If you wish to track your order, please email customer service to ask for a parcel number.
2. Products are offered for sale subject to availability and we cannot be held responsible if stocks run out. We shall not pay any damages for this, nor give any other financial compensation.
2.1. If an article is unavailable, you will be informed of the situation by email, telephone or mail. If the article is no longer produced, you can choose another product of equivalent value or ask for a refund of the sum you have paid.
3. We cannot be held responsible for any typographical error on our part in the price or product description or on your part in the information you enter.
3.1. Similarly, we cannot be held responsible for any typographical error on your part in entering your address or email address that might prevent us from fulfilling our obligations towards you.
3.1.1 By way of example, a parcel returned to the sender marked by the transport company as comprising an error on the part of the customer preventing delivery will not be sent back to the customer without full payment of further delivery costs.
4. Sales are conditional on the acceptance by us of the terms of sale, which is shown either by preparing and shipping the order or by debiting the credit or debit card that you use when you place your order on our online sales website.
4.1. Refusal of an order is shown by a rejection of the payment by us.
4.1.1 An order may be refused, for example, if it includes articles whose description or price are erroneous or because of previous disputes with the customer.
We will not disclose any nominative data that you provide us. All data will be incorporated into our Everlife customer files, unless you expressly inform us that you do not wish us to.
Kingies.fr has no access to bank details.
Under the French data protection act, 78-17 published on 6 January 1978, you have the right at all times to retrieve and alter information about you. To exercise this right, please contact our Customer Service.
14- Conciliation in case of dispute
In the event of a dispute between you and us, you agree to start conciliation proceedings directly with us to settle the dispute amicably without soliciting any third party.
This procedure replaces any other existing form of settlement for a period of 30 working days as agreed by you.
Information about Kingies:
793 013 293
VAT: FR 43 793013293
Address: 3, allée des alouettes 94800 Villejuif FRANCE
Telephone: +33(0)6 15 26 61 14